We're back from vacation and back to developing MT.
Look for version 1.3 in about two weeks. Features included in this next release:
- XML-RPC server code to support Blogger API
- Ability to convert line breaks in comments, but not in entries, and vice versa
- Search and replace
- Ability to specify the directory in which upload files are placed, rather than just dumping into the archive directory
- Ability to describe the output path for a particular archive type (eg. Monthly archives) using MT template tags. For example:
- Some security enhancements (configurable umask settings, for example)
- A variety of bug fixes
Additionally, we'll be adding a few new sections to this site.
In an attempt to make movabletype.org slightly more content-driven, we'll be posting articles and discussions related to interesting ways our users are using MT.
So, if you think you've got a tip or trick that other users may learn from and you're implementing it on a site, send us the URL and a description.
An example should be posted next week.