Movable Type 4.3 is now available, and it's snappy. This release makes composing, publishing, and searching in Movable Type easier than ever. In fact, we strongly recommend that you update your software as soon as possible to enjoy the benefits of this new release.
- Performance for all publishing is faster than ever.
- Your readers can now find content by author or date range (something Google's site search doesn't do) with the powerful new search feature.
- You can create a new site based on an existing one in just a few clicks with smarter blog cloning.
- Page views can increase by more than 50% with the new flexible pagination for comments and entries (based on the testing of one of our clients.)
- It's faster to insert and re-use photos in your posts, and simple to create slide shows, with the most powerful asset manager ever.
- Documentation is more comprehensive and easy to access than ever before. You can read about our documentation improvement efforts on MovableType.org.
The new software is currently in your Movable Type account and on the website for download.
There are plenty more technical details about this release over on the community blog at movabletype.org. Please have a look and let us know what you think.